A group of parents in Bosnia and Herzegovina are battling for better support for their children – but have reached a deadlock with the authorities.
– Parenting –
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: ABA and Gay Conversion Therapy Compared
- Why Does William Shatner Bully Autistic People?
- Parents of Autistic Children – Yes, It’s Hard, But Here’s What Can Make It Easier | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- A Dozen Ways You Might Be Misunderstanding the Autistic Person In Your Life | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Sesame Street autism controversy: Julia is a great character, but the show must end its partnership with Autism Speaks.