A group of parents in Bosnia and Herzegovina are battling for better support for their children – but have reached a deadlock with the authorities.
– Parenting –
- As Seen On Facebook | Âû would like to urge parents not to let their children use the blue buckets to signify autism this Halloween.
- Life Between Two Spectrums: Autism, Gender Queerness, And Why It Shouldn’t Be Ignored | The Aspergian | A Collective of Autistic Voices
- Autism and ADHD: Neurological Cousins | The Aspergian | A Collective of Autistic Voices
- Pathways to good company | Autistic Collaboration
- Don’t OUT Autistic Kids | Just SAY NO To the Halloween Blue Bucket | How the Trick-or-treat Pumpkin Bucket Is Being Used to Raise Awareness