Special Issue: Advancing Measurement in Research and Practice for Autistic Adults – Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers is a privately held, fully integrated media company known for establishing authoritative peer-reviewed journals in the most promising areas of biotechnology and regenerative medicine, biomedical research, clinical medicine and surgery, technology and engineering, law, integrative medicine, public health, and environmental studies.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: “I Am One Small Voice In A Rich And Diverse Community … ” Says Creator of “I Am Autism” commercial
- Behind the Anti-Neurodiversity Articles: An Unholy Alliance of Usual Suspects | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Do You Hate Me? | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- YouTube removed five times more content for violating hate speech rules – CNN