Special Issue: Advancing Measurement in Research and Practice for Autistic Adults – Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers is a privately held, fully integrated media company known for establishing authoritative peer-reviewed journals in the most promising areas of biotechnology and regenerative medicine, biomedical research, clinical medicine and surgery, technology and engineering, law, integrative medicine, public health, and environmental studies.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post
- Fake News Claim For Autism Speaks Revenue | John Greally
- #ShineOnMax Community-wide Candlelight Vigil for Max Benson, Sunday November 17 | The Aspergian | A Collective of Autistic Voices
- Interview: Mother of son who died after restraint at CA school | The Sacramento Bee
- Autistic Teen Missing Since Friday After Being Allowed To Walk Away From Group Home Has Been Found Safe | KXL