Special Issue: Advancing Measurement in Research and Practice for Autistic Adults – Mary Ann Liebert, Inc., publishers is a privately held, fully integrated media company known for establishing authoritative peer-reviewed journals in the most promising areas of biotechnology and regenerative medicine, biomedical research, clinical medicine and surgery, technology and engineering, law, integrative medicine, public health, and environmental studies.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Anti-Vaxxer Protesting COVID Tests Berates Officer Who Pulled Her Over: ‘Jesus Is More Powerful Than You’
- Facebook internal investigation finds millions of members in QAnon groups | Mashable
- Wear Your Mask, Support The Health Of Your Community
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- Spanish Cannabis Approved for Import to Germany | Cannabis Industry Journal