The anti-vaccination movement has even made it onto the World Health Organization’s top ten list of threats to global health for 2019. The World Health Organization (WHO) calls this phenomenon “vaccine hesitancy—a reluctance or refusal to vaccinate despite the availability of vaccines.” This article will discuss the top five ways to mitigate the effect of anti-vaxxers on global health.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Democrats push to update school immunization schedule over objections from antivaxxers, GOP – Virginia Mercury
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Dear Me: A Letter To My 16-Year-Old Self | Life 2.0
- I’m Not a “Picky Eater,” I’m a Sensory Eater. – In the Loop About Neurodiversity