The anti-vaccination movement has even made it onto the World Health Organization’s top ten list of threats to global health for 2019. The World Health Organization (WHO) calls this phenomenon “vaccine hesitancy—a reluctance or refusal to vaccinate despite the availability of vaccines.” This article will discuss the top five ways to mitigate the effect of anti-vaxxers on global health.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- 3 Discredit tactics used against Autistic (and Disabled) people … | Look familiar @BillyMann?
- Coming to understand the child has autism: A process illustrating parents’ evolving readiness for engaging in care – Stephen J Gentles, David B Nicholas, Susan M Jack, K Ann McKibbon, Peter Szatmari,
- Two Sarasota school employees acquitted in battery trials – News – Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Sarasota, FL
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- 17-year-old with autism sucker-punched in high school hallway