Graduating from college is a major milestone for many young people. But for Bohdan Kravchuk, from Ukraine, it is all the more so because he has Down syndrome, a genetic condition that causes delays in physical and intellectual development.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Podcast | Access VFX: Podcast 26 Neurodiversity
- Autism Speaks Promotes Autistic Abuse & Calls It "Inclusion" | Eve Reiland
- The Emotional Toolbox for Autistics | John Greally
- Fierce Autie: My Official Reaction to Autism Speaks Rebranding
- Fierce Autie: The Loss of a Service Dog