TOKYO (Reuters) – Two wheelchair-bound candidates won seats in Japan’s upper house vote on Sunday, media projections showed, a sign of changing attitudes towards disabled people in a country where they have long been encouraged to stay in the shadow.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Two Sarasota school employees acquitted in battery trials – News – Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Sarasota, FL
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- 17-year-old with autism sucker-punched in high school hallway
- Teenager with autism reported missing in Randolph County | myfox8.com
- FOUND | Santa Rosa sheriff’s deputies find missing autistic 3-year-old – WKRG News 5