TOKYO (Reuters) – Two wheelchair-bound candidates won seats in Japan’s upper house vote on Sunday, media projections showed, a sign of changing attitudes towards disabled people in a country where they have long been encouraged to stay in the shadow.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- As Seen On Facebook | Âû would like to urge parents not to let their children use the blue buckets to signify autism this Halloween.
- Beyond peak human standardisation | Autistic Collaboration
- Organising for neurodivergent collaboration | Autistic Collaboration
- People management and bullying | Autistic Collaboration
- Autistic collaboration for life | Autistic Collaboration