TOKYO (Reuters) – Two wheelchair-bound candidates won seats in Japan’s upper house vote on Sunday, media projections showed, a sign of changing attitudes towards disabled people in a country where they have long been encouraged to stay in the shadow.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Petition launched to cancel Channel 4 show How To Train Your Baby Like A Dog after viewers left livid – Birmingham Live
- Controversial new Channel 4 documentary faces backlash
- What is the ‘train your baby like a dog’ parenting method and why are people concerned about it? – Lifestyle from Xposé – Virgin Media Television
- Malta is not immune to measles, or ignorance
- MEASLES SHOCK: One in 10 Swindon primary school pupils not protected from disease | Swindon Advertiser