TOKYO (Reuters) – Two wheelchair-bound candidates won seats in Japan’s upper house vote on Sunday, media projections showed, a sign of changing attitudes towards disabled people in a country where they have long been encouraged to stay in the shadow.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa June 26, 2008
- Archived | FEAT-FMC Newsletter Message | Circa June 23, 2008
- Snapshot | Google News Alert for: autism | Circa June 23, 2008
- Snapshot | Google News Alert for: autism | Circa June 18, 2008
- Omnibus Autism testimony: Dr. Lord on what makes autistic kids improve | Left Brain Right Brain | Circa June 18, 2006