The Ehlers-Danlos Society presents its Global Learning Conference in Nashville, July 30th-August 2nd.
The 2019 EDS Global Learning Conference features both local and international experts and brings together the world’s largest gathering of people with Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and hypermobility spectrum disorders, patients, families, caregivers, and health professionals for three days of education, advocacy, and support. We are also delighted to be holding a day dedicated to health professionals on Friday.
– Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome| #EDS –
- Sia: Addictions, A Misdiagnosed Bipolarity And A New Ailment
- Girl, 9, paralysed from neck down after doing handstands for her mum – Mirror Online
- Jameela Jamil was suicidal | Entertainment | nbcrightnow.com
- Sia Suffers From Chronic Pain And Ehlers-Danlos Syndromes Disease | Marie Claire Australia
- Pop star Sia reveals battle with chronic pain disorder – BusinessGhana