The Ehlers-Danlos Society presents its Global Learning Conference in Nashville, July 30th-August 2nd.
The 2019 EDS Global Learning Conference features both local and international experts and brings together the world’s largest gathering of people with Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and hypermobility spectrum disorders, patients, families, caregivers, and health professionals for three days of education, advocacy, and support. We are also delighted to be holding a day dedicated to health professionals on Friday.
– Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome| #EDS –
- Parenting with a disability makes me feel like an ‘impostor’ as a mother – The Washington Post
- Handbag designer Sophie Hulme is battling sleeping beauty syndrome and unveils her final collection | Daily Mail Online
- This young scientist studies wild animals. Bias against disability won’t stop her | PBS NewsHour
- Woman’s Rare Condition Means Her Joints Could Dislocate Just From Laughing – Comic Sands
- Jameela Jamil Presented With The Ehlers-Danlos Society Patient Advocate Award – The Chestnut Post