The Ehlers-Danlos Society presents its Global Learning Conference in Nashville, July 30th-August 2nd.
The 2019 EDS Global Learning Conference features both local and international experts and brings together the world’s largest gathering of people with Ehlers-Danlos syndromes and hypermobility spectrum disorders, patients, families, caregivers, and health professionals for three days of education, advocacy, and support. We are also delighted to be holding a day dedicated to health professionals on Friday.
– Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome | #EDS –
- Local News: Summer Fogle: Living with Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (12/31/19) | Nevada Daily Mail
- South Mississippi girl walks the ‘blue carpet’ at Star Wars premiere
- Renowned Toronto pain doctor Allan Gordon charged with sexually assaulting five patients – The Globe and Mail
- Vascular EDS Can Present with Atypical Headaches, Report Suggests
- Miss America Winner Camille Schrier: 5 Things to Know About Her