CINCINNATI (WKRC) – A critically missing woman was found on Sunday. Ariana Chiles was last seen sitting on her front porch at 11:00 p. m. Saturday on Fehr Street in West Price Hill and police were requesting help finding her. Police say the 22-year-old suffers from autism and did not know her home address. She was found by family on Sunday afternoon.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- 3 Discredit tactics used against Autistic (and Disabled) people … | Look familiar @BillyMann?
- Coming to understand the child has autism: A process illustrating parents’ evolving readiness for engaging in care – Stephen J Gentles, David B Nicholas, Susan M Jack, K Ann McKibbon, Peter Szatmari,
- Two Sarasota school employees acquitted in battery trials – News – Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Sarasota, FL
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- 17-year-old with autism sucker-punched in high school hallway