CINCINNATI (WKRC) – A critically missing woman was found on Sunday. Ariana Chiles was last seen sitting on her front porch at 11:00 p. m. Saturday on Fehr Street in West Price Hill and police were requesting help finding her. Police say the 22-year-old suffers from autism and did not know her home address. She was found by family on Sunday afternoon.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Archived | Autism Spectrum Disorders Newsletter from BellaOnline.com | Circa August 11, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa August 10, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa August 9, 2008
- Archived | FEAT-FMC Newsletter Message | Circa August 9, 2008
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa August 7, 2008