‘No jab, no school’: Call for 250,000 teenagers to get MMR jab to halt spread of measles, as experts say those who don‘t have it must be banned from class
Children should be banned from going to school unless they are vaccinated against measles, experts have said.
A study warned that current vaccination policies are ‘not sufficient’ to prevent a deadly resurgence of the disease in the next three decades.
Researchers said the UK should consider making vaccination compulsory for children before they start school.
Scientists at the Bruno Kessler Foundation and Bocconi University in Milan, , looked at vaccination trends in countries including the UK, Ireland, Australia, Italy and the US.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Don’t Count on Lower Premiums Despite Pandemic-Driven Boon for Insurers | California Healthline
- #QuackWatch | Don’t Fall for This Video: Hydroxychloroquine Is Not a COVID-19 Cure | California Healthline
- Interview: Amanda Seigler | Neurodiversity News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup August 4, 2020 | FDA
- Don’t treat coronavirus with bleach or Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)