‘No jab, no school’: Call for 250,000 teenagers to get MMR jab to halt spread of measles, as experts say those who don‘t have it must be banned from class
Children should be banned from going to school unless they are vaccinated against measles, experts have said.
A study warned that current vaccination policies are ‘not sufficient’ to prevent a deadly resurgence of the disease in the next three decades.
Researchers said the UK should consider making vaccination compulsory for children before they start school.
Scientists at the Bruno Kessler Foundation and Bocconi University in Milan, , looked at vaccination trends in countries including the UK, Ireland, Australia, Italy and the US.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Why We Use Power Wheelchairs w/ ALS and EDS #AmbulatoryWheelchairUsersExist – YouTube
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Ectopic Pregnancy Re-implantation | A Doctor Reacts To Ohio's Abortion Law
- Measles Kills Children In Samoa | A Doctor Reacts To Anti-Vax Lies | #VaccinateYourSpawn
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures