Researchers at the University of York, Manchester Metropolitan University, and the University of Warwick used data from more than 8,000 children in theMillennium Cohort Study, which tracks the lives of about 19,000 young people born in the United Kingdom beginning in the year 2000. Of those children selected, 231 had autism.
The study was published this week in the journal Autism and Developmental Disorders.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Fierce Autie: Getting fitted for and wearing a hearing aid: An autistic perspective
- William Shatner Lashes Out At Autistics Again | @AutismSpeaks Yearly Bully Escapade | #KindnessCounts
- William Shatner Bullies Autistic People Again | As Seen On Facebook
- Seclusion and restraint in schools: Children with disabilities at risk
- Lawmaker wants cameras in special education classrooms following reports of unexplained injuries