Researchers at the University of York, Manchester Metropolitan University, and the University of Warwick used data from more than 8,000 children in theMillennium Cohort Study, which tracks the lives of about 19,000 young people born in the United Kingdom beginning in the year 2000. Of those children selected, 231 had autism.
The study was published this week in the journal Autism and Developmental Disorders.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Two Sarasota school employees acquitted in battery trials – News – Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Sarasota, FL
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- Betting the “Autism Cure” on your Autistic kid’s life? | Eve Reiland
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected
- Measles outbreak 2019: US could lose elimination status in October