The U.S. House has passed a bill co-authored by Rep. Mike Doyle of Allegheny County that authorizes $1 billion in funding for autism research and services.By a voice vote, the Autism CARES Act was approved by the House on Wednesday. The bill, which would reauthorize a similar bill passed in 2014, was introduced on Feb. 7 by Doyle, D-18, Forest Hills, and U.S. Rep. Chris Smith, R-N.J.The bill now goes to the Senate for consideration.“Reauthorization of the Autism CARES Act means a great
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Autism Act Clears Senate – Disability Scoop
- Ponchatoula teen with autism reported missing
- SPARK for Autism will not say what they will do with our DNA | We Can Only Guess | Fierce Autie – Home
- Autistic Self Advocacy Network breaks with Sesame Street over Autism Speaks ties – The Washington Post
- #Antivaxxers and #Bleachcult | Your ‘idea’ of a civil rights movement is shit.