UVA’s Vikram Jaswal said current approaches to autism are based on dangerous assumptions that body language imports that autistics are not social people and that their expressed desire to socialize is ignored.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- 3 Discredit tactics used against Autistic (and Disabled) people … | Look familiar @BillyMann?
- Coming to understand the child has autism: A process illustrating parents’ evolving readiness for engaging in care – Stephen J Gentles, David B Nicholas, Susan M Jack, K Ann McKibbon, Peter Szatmari,
- Two Sarasota school employees acquitted in battery trials – News – Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Sarasota, FL
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- 17-year-old with autism sucker-punched in high school hallway