J.B. Handley, a founder of the advocacy group Generation Rescue who has a child with autism, said parents using alternative treatments for the disorder are more likely to listen to one another than to mainstream institutions, which they feel have abandoned or betrayed them. And OSR#1 has not raised concerns, he said.
“We don’t trust the FDA or the CDC. We don’t trust you. We don’t trust most doctors. We only trust each other,” he said.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com
- Victor Olivares, Board President: What Are You Doing To Bring Hope Back To NAMI Fresno?
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- The anti-vaccination movement that gripped Victorian England – BBC News
- Disappointing. It's 2020, a new decade has begun, but Behavior Conversion Therapy still is. | Crimson Âû