J.B. Handley, a founder of the advocacy group Generation Rescue who has a child with autism, said parents using alternative treatments for the disorder are more likely to listen to one another than to mainstream institutions, which they feel have abandoned or betrayed them. And OSR#1 has not raised concerns, he said.
“We don’t trust the FDA or the CDC. We don’t trust you. We don’t trust most doctors. We only trust each other,” he said.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Vaccines, Neglected Tropical Diseases, and The Future of Medical Education (w/Dr. Peter Hotez) | Video
- Ectopic Pregnancy Re-implantation | A Doctor Reacts To Ohio's Abortion Law
- Measles Kills Children In Samoa | A Doctor Reacts To Anti-Vax Lies | #VaccinateYourSpawn
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!