J.B. Handley, a founder of the advocacy group Generation Rescue who has a child with autism, said parents using alternative treatments for the disorder are more likely to listen to one another than to mainstream institutions, which they feel have abandoned or betrayed them. And OSR#1 has not raised concerns, he said.
“We don’t trust the FDA or the CDC. We don’t trust you. We don’t trust most doctors. We only trust each other,” he said.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Archived | Rolling Stone: Deadly Immunity: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Investigates the government cover-up of a mercury/autism scandal | Circa Posted Jun 20, 2005
- Facebook You Suck! … Still Profiting From Autistic Abuse via the Antivaxxer BleachCult Sponsored Quack Ads | Eve Reiland
- Anti-Vaxxers Are Thriving on Social Media During the Pandemic
- Anti-Vaxxer Groups Growing On Facebook And Instagram In Coronavirus Pandemic
- AWN condemns TikTok “Autism Challenge”