The El Paso Department of Public Health is working to stop the measles outbreak in the city. “The unvaccinated community should be worrying about it and we are encouraging parents to get their children vaccinated,” said Robert Resendes, director of the El Paso Department of Public Health. The Department of Public Health says the five cases of measles in El Paso are the first the city has seen in 25 years.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Video: Raid At Bradenton Church Selling Fake COVID-19 Cure | WFLA News Channel 8
- Father and Sons Charged in Miami Federal Court with Selling Toxic Bleach as Fake “Miracle” Cure for Covid-19 and Violating Court Orders | USAO-SDFL | Department of Justice
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup July 8, 2020 | FDA
- FBI raids church; 4 charged for fake COVID cure – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Federal agencies, hazmat crews respond to Florida church selling COVID-19 ‘miracle solution’