The El Paso Department of Public Health is working to stop the measles outbreak in the city. “The unvaccinated community should be worrying about it and we are encouraging parents to get their children vaccinated,” said Robert Resendes, director of the El Paso Department of Public Health. The Department of Public Health says the five cases of measles in El Paso are the first the city has seen in 25 years.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- YouTube removed five times more content for violating hate speech rules – CNN
- Measles outbreak 2019: US could lose elimination status in October
- California lawmakers splashed with ‘what appeared to be blood’ during anti-vaxxing protest at Statehouse | Fox News
- Anti-vaccine protester throws menstrual cup with apparent blood at California lawmakers.
- Anti-vaxxer hurls what appears to be her own blood at California lawmakers