The El Paso Department of Public Health is working to stop the measles outbreak in the city. “The unvaccinated community should be worrying about it and we are encouraging parents to get their children vaccinated,” said Robert Resendes, director of the El Paso Department of Public Health. The Department of Public Health says the five cases of measles in El Paso are the first the city has seen in 25 years.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Anti-Vaxxers Want People To Stop Calling Them Anti-Vaxxers
- Internet Mocks Anti-Vaccination Group Complaining That ‘Anti-Vaxxer’ Label is ‘Derogatory’ – Sputnik International
- Anti-vaxxer group CrazyMothers ridiculed for begging the internet to drop the term ‘anti-vaxxer’ | Herald Publicist
- Florida parents opposed to school vaccinations smear politicians who fight for public health – South Florida Sun-Sentinel
- Dinowitz Gets Dem Club Backing, Faces Continued Anti-Vaxxer Backlash – Norwood News