Children with autism are more likely to be bullied by both their siblings and their schoolmates, meaning time spent at home is no reprieve from victimisation, according to a new study.
Researchers also found that children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) are more likely to be both the victims and perpetrators of sibling bullying compared with those without autism, referred to in the study as “neurotypical” children.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: But you still see us as a bad thing. …
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: Autism … It’s the magic juice that runs my engine, not just my meltdowns.
- Yeah, @AutismSpeaks, you want us to suck up your lie? Really, Millions of Autistics support you? That’s … creative. | Eve Reiland
- Why Autism Speaks Doesn’t Speak For Me (Circa 2013)
- Hill Hodgepodge: Pelosi Draws From Democrats, GOP And Trump For Drug Plan | California Healthline