Children with autism are more likely to be bullied by both their siblings and their schoolmates, meaning time spent at home is no reprieve from victimisation, according to a new study.
Researchers also found that children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) are more likely to be both the victims and perpetrators of sibling bullying compared with those without autism, referred to in the study as “neurotypical” children.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Petition launched to cancel Channel 4 show How To Train Your Baby Like A Dog after viewers left livid – Birmingham Live
- Controversial new Channel 4 documentary faces backlash
- What is the ‘train your baby like a dog’ parenting method and why are people concerned about it? – Lifestyle from Xposé – Virgin Media Television
- Malta is not immune to measles, or ignorance
- MEASLES SHOCK: One in 10 Swindon primary school pupils not protected from disease | Swindon Advertiser