Children with autism are more likely to be bullied by both their siblings and their schoolmates, meaning time spent at home is no reprieve from victimisation, according to a new study.
Researchers also found that children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) are more likely to be both the victims and perpetrators of sibling bullying compared with those without autism, referred to in the study as “neurotypical” children.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- #QuackWatch | FTC files complaint against California company for false COVID-19 treatment plan | WWLP
- Autistic History: Tony Attwood | Fierce Autie
- Schools Aren’t Going to Reopen This Fall – The Atlantic
- Snapshot | Google Alerts – Autism | Circa October 23, 2008
- Why “The Girl from Ipanema”‘ Is a Richer & Weirder Song Than You Ever Realized | Open Culture