When news came out about the legal troubles Mark and David Geier are facing, there was some hope expressed that maybe, just maybe, some of the groups that have supported the father/son team would take the chance to distance themselves. The Generation Rescue/Autism One conference was at that time still in the future, and the Geiers were scheduled to speak. Dr. Mark Geier had his license suspended for the “therapy” he was planning to tout at AutismOne, and that David Geier was facing the charge of practicing medicine without a license.
– BS & The Quackery –
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- Betting the “Autism Cure” on your Autistic kid’s life? | Eve Reiland
- I’m Autistic: Parody of @BillyMann ‘s Autism Speaks Video “I Am Autism” – YouTube | thautcast | Circa 2009
- I AM SOCKS – response to @BillyMann ‘s I AM AUTISM film – YouTube | Paul Wady | Circa 2009
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected