When news came out about the legal troubles Mark and David Geier are facing, there was some hope expressed that maybe, just maybe, some of the groups that have supported the father/son team would take the chance to distance themselves. The Generation Rescue/Autism One conference was at that time still in the future, and the Geiers were scheduled to speak. Dr. Mark Geier had his license suspended for the “therapy” he was planning to tout at AutismOne, and that David Geier was facing the charge of practicing medicine without a license.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Petition launched to cancel Channel 4 show How To Train Your Baby Like A Dog after viewers left livid – Birmingham Live
- Controversial new Channel 4 documentary faces backlash
- MEASLES SHOCK: One in 10 Swindon primary school pupils not protected from disease | Swindon Advertiser
- Blow for vaccination law foes — Advocates: Punish other NYPD in Garners death — NYC welfare numbers drop – POLITICO
- Health officials warn of dangerous side effects of “miracle cures” for cancer, other medical conditions | News 4 Buffalo