When news came out about the legal troubles Mark and David Geier are facing, there was some hope expressed that maybe, just maybe, some of the groups that have supported the father/son team would take the chance to distance themselves. The Generation Rescue/Autism One conference was at that time still in the future, and the Geiers were scheduled to speak. Dr. Mark Geier had his license suspended for the “therapy” he was planning to tout at AutismOne, and that David Geier was facing the charge of practicing medicine without a license.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oprah’s best and worst health advice: vaccines, meditation, diet – Insider | W/Note Added From Eve Reiland
- Inside the infodemic: Coronavirus in the age of wellness
- Fierce Autie: 2020 Guest Quack: Dr. Kendra Becker-Musante
- OPINION: Autism Speaks’ rebranding co-opts neurodiversity | The Student Life
- 2020 Guest Quack: Sally Averkamp | Fierce Autie