A Los Angeles organization is working to not only get young people with autism into the workforce, but also help them succeed.
– Employment & Education –
- Pennsylvania candidate would be first autistic woman elected to a state legislature | TheHill
- Autistic people march for and against walk for autism in Richmond | Vancouver Sun
- In Conversation with Autistic Mutual Aids Society Edinburgh | The Student
- Arizona Schools Strive To Accommodate Students With Autism | KJZZ
- About The Autism Cares Act | In the Loop About Neurodiversity