A Los Angeles organization is working to not only get young people with autism into the workforce, but also help them succeed.
– Employment & Education –
- Schools Aren’t Going to Reopen This Fall – The Atlantic
- How Has COVID-19 Affected Employment of Youth With Disabilities? – Youth Today
- Transgender man named Michigan Teacher of the Year / LGBTQ Nation
- Disability in the Workplace: Is my employer covered under the ADA? – Arizona Center for Disability Law
- For some Australians with autism, going back to ‘normal’ life after coronavirus isn’t so welcomed