CLEVELAND — Cleveland police say a 15-year-old boy who was reported missing on Sunday has been found safe.According to the department, Ariel Davin Vazquez Caldern was last seen around 7 p.m. on E. 82nd walking towards the train tracks on Aetna Avenue.He has autism, slurred speech and suffers from destructive mood disorder.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- 3 Discredit tactics used against Autistic (and Disabled) people … | Look familiar @BillyMann?
- Coming to understand the child has autism: A process illustrating parents’ evolving readiness for engaging in care – Stephen J Gentles, David B Nicholas, Susan M Jack, K Ann McKibbon, Peter Szatmari,
- Two Sarasota school employees acquitted in battery trials – News – Sarasota Herald-Tribune – Sarasota, FL
- California vaccine bill: Feminine hygiene device and misused photo at anti-vaxxer rally – The Washington Post
- 17-year-old with autism sucker-punched in high school hallway