CLEVELAND — Cleveland police say a 15-year-old boy who was reported missing on Sunday has been found safe.According to the department, Ariel Davin Vazquez Caldern was last seen around 7 p.m. on E. 82nd walking towards the train tracks on Aetna Avenue.He has autism, slurred speech and suffers from destructive mood disorder.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience