CLEVELAND — Cleveland police say a 15-year-old boy who was reported missing on Sunday has been found safe.According to the department, Ariel Davin Vazquez Caldern was last seen around 7 p.m. on E. 82nd walking towards the train tracks on Aetna Avenue.He has autism, slurred speech and suffers from destructive mood disorder.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Author Post: Technology, Personalized Medicine, And Autism
- Love on the Spectrum Netflix review – Autism dating show
- 5-year-old Pennsylvania girl with autism dies after wandering off in Tropical Storm Isaias
- In Rural Missouri, Latinos Learn to Contain and Cope With the Coronavirus | California Healthline
- Health Care Workers of Color Nearly Twice as Likely as Whites to Get COVID-19 | California Healthline