CLEVELAND — Cleveland police say a 15-year-old boy who was reported missing on Sunday has been found safe.According to the department, Ariel Davin Vazquez Caldern was last seen around 7 p.m. on E. 82nd walking towards the train tracks on Aetna Avenue.He has autism, slurred speech and suffers from destructive mood disorder.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- Nearly half of Americans take health and fitness advice from social media influencers, survey finds | Daily Mail Online
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autistic History: Autism Society of America
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Crisis Intervention Training | It’s Already Working Here In Fresno, California