A New York State Supreme Court Justice on Friday rejected a suit brought by 55 families attempting to block the state’s recently passed law “eliminating exemptions to school vaccination requirements on the basis of religious beliefs,” Ars Technica reported.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post
- Emma Dalmayne | Open Minds Conference Protest – Video
- Top Israeli immunologist accused of promoting antivaccine views | Science | AAAS
- Are anti-vaxxers meeting with your MLA?
- Anti-vaxxers accuse cancer patient of causing his own illness