A New York State Supreme Court Justice on Friday rejected a suit brought by 55 families attempting to block the state’s recently passed law “eliminating exemptions to school vaccination requirements on the basis of religious beliefs,” Ars Technica reported.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Twitter’s ex-CEO attacks Facebook for proliferation of Bill Gates conspiracy theories – Business Insider
- TGA initiates court proceedings against MMS Australia and director Charles Barton for alleged unlawful advertising | Mirage News
- Snapshot | Google Alert – autism | Circa September 25, 2008
- Controversial celebrity chef Pete Evans backs protest against vaccines and 5G towers | Daily Mail Online
- Anti-vaxxers defy restrictions | Otago Daily Times Online News