Headaches number among humanity’s most common ailments. The headache-related disorders known as migraines may be rarer, afflicting roughly fifteen percent of the population, but they’re also much more severe.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: … talking to autistic self-advocates is pointless because “they are zealots.
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: How can you call for “common ground” between people want to eliminate autistic people and people who advocate for autistic rights?
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: You still don’t understand the very basics of autism, and what autistic traits are …
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: You don’t want to debate on “cure” on this? Then please retract that comment.
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: How to Be The Teacher Our Autistic Students Need