Instagram is taking new steps to curb the spread of misinformation.
The social media platform will use Facebook‘s fact-checking processes to demote false photos and memes that are shared on Instagram, according to .
It comes as Instagram has faced increasing pressure to in conspiracy theories, hateful rhetoric and false news that has gone largely unchecked on the platform.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Seattle families rush to meet Jan. 8 vaccination deadline for students – seattlepi.com