An autistic teen hopes to make history by being a part of the first ever all-disabled team of drivers competing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Bobby Trundley, 19, has found that motorsports helps him to cope with his condition.
Since he first sat in the go-kart at the age of 10, the keen driver started winning awards.
He has used his platform to raise awareness for autism and hopes to encourage others to throw themselves into sport.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- The Ghost Beneath Me: A Memoir Of Two Lives
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee
- Just one supportive adult cuts the chance an LGBTQ youth will attempt suicide by 40%
- You Might Be Wondering If It’s OK To Stim In Public … | Not An Autism Mom
- Annual New Year’s Day Podcast with Mike Rinder – The Scientology Money Project