An autistic teen hopes to make history by being a part of the first ever all-disabled team of drivers competing at the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
Bobby Trundley, 19, has found that motorsports helps him to cope with his condition.
Since he first sat in the go-kart at the age of 10, the keen driver started winning awards.
He has used his platform to raise awareness for autism and hopes to encourage others to throw themselves into sport.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Autism Speaks 100 Day Kit Dissected
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: “I Am One Small Voice In A Rich And Diverse Community … ” Says Creator of “I Am Autism” commercial
- Behind the Anti-Neurodiversity Articles: An Unholy Alliance of Usual Suspects | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Do You Hate Me? | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- YouTube removed five times more content for violating hate speech rules – CNN