Police in London have launched an autism card program aimed at improving interactions between officers and people with autism.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Brit parents with autistic children paying thousands for ‘scam dolphin therapy’ – World News – Mirror Online
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: When Adaptation Looks Like Laziness
- THINKING PERSON’S GUIDE TO AUTISM: Autistic with Cancer: Six Tips for Navigating the Medical System
- Hydroxychloroquine to treat COVID-19: Evidence can’t seem to kill it – Science-Based Medicine
- Shooting the Messenger: Activists Persecute Scientists Whose Findings They Don’t Like – Science-Based Medicine