When I learned that AutismOne, an organization that subscribes heavily to the belief that vaccines are a cause of autism, had its annual conference every year in the Chicago suburbs, I knew I had to go. Although the conference is about autism, it also tends to have a focus on vaccines and brings in many of the top names in the anti-vaccine movement. As Vice President of the Women Thinking Free Foundation, I often do pro-immunization advocacy work with our Hug Me! I’m Vaccinated! campaign, so gaining a better understanding of the anti-vaccine movement is always helpful.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Get Emma Dalmayne To Chicago To Protest @AutismOne 2020 | Fundraiser by Fierce Autistics And Allie
- Fierce Autie: Quackery Exposed: Neurofeedback/biofeedback
- Quackery exposed: intensive suit therapy | Fierce Autie
- Amazon Is Now Donating To Scientology’s Drugs Education Charity | IFLScience
- Fierce Autie: Quackery Exposed: Calcium Bartonite Clay