When I learned that AutismOne, an organization that subscribes heavily to the belief that vaccines are a cause of autism, had its annual conference every year in the Chicago suburbs, I knew I had to go. Although the conference is about autism, it also tends to have a focus on vaccines and brings in many of the top names in the anti-vaccine movement. As Vice President of the Women Thinking Free Foundation, I often do pro-immunization advocacy work with our Hug Me! I’m Vaccinated! campaign, so gaining a better understanding of the anti-vaccine movement is always helpful.
– BS & The Quackery –
- As Seen On Facebook | How to abuse Autistics and make a $$$ empire at the same time | Eve Reiland
- Scientology plan for Gateshead building set for approval – BBC News
- Unvaccinated Little Girl Nearly Dies from Tetanus After Fall Outside | Katie Joy
- Can Probiotics and Parasites Help Treat Autism? – The Atlantic
- Israeli court orders parents to vaccinate son against tetanus