When I learned that AutismOne, an organization that subscribes heavily to the belief that vaccines are a cause of autism, had its annual conference every year in the Chicago suburbs, I knew I had to go. Although the conference is about autism, it also tends to have a focus on vaccines and brings in many of the top names in the anti-vaccine movement. As Vice President of the Women Thinking Free Foundation, I often do pro-immunization advocacy work with our Hug Me! I’m Vaccinated! campaign, so gaining a better understanding of the anti-vaccine movement is always helpful.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Melania Trump never cared Be Best was ‘hypocritical’: book
- Melania Trump’s indefensible defense of her bully husband – The Washington Post
- Melania Trump Thinks Greta Thunberg Had POTUS Attack Coming | Vanity Fair
- A-J: What Scientology Wants to Know Before It Approves You to Receive Services – The Scientology Money Project
- WATCH: Anti-vaxxers show up in the wrong room to protest a vaccine exemptions bill — and refuse to leave – Raw Story