When I learned that AutismOne, an organization that subscribes heavily to the belief that vaccines are a cause of autism, had its annual conference every year in the Chicago suburbs, I knew I had to go. Although the conference is about autism, it also tends to have a focus on vaccines and brings in many of the top names in the anti-vaccine movement. As Vice President of the Women Thinking Free Foundation, I often do pro-immunization advocacy work with our Hug Me! I’m Vaccinated! campaign, so gaining a better understanding of the anti-vaccine movement is always helpful.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Oleandra – The New COVID Snake Oil – Science-Based Medicine
- Hillicon Valley: TikTok employee to file lawsuit | Pinterest adds first Black member to board of directors | Amazon expanding offices | TheHill
- “We’re Not Scared” Hundreds of Anti-Maskers Manifest in Spain’s Madrid to Protest Against Mandatory Face Masks
- US government slow to act as anti-vaxxers spread lies on social media about coronavirus vaccine | Health | albanyherald.com
- One of Trump’s ex-wives has jumped on the Bill Gates vaccination conspiracy bandwagon: report – Raw Story