An employee at the Autism Treatment Center in Dallas faces a charge of injury to a disabled person after a fellow employee said he kicked a patient in the mouth, knocking out several of his teeth.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Dumping Kids with IEPs into General Education Classrooms is not Inclusion | Medium.com
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com
- Victor Olivares, Board President: What Are You Doing To Bring Hope Back To NAMI Fresno?
- The Ghost Beneath Me: A Memoir Of Two Lives
- New Version Of ‘Operation’ Just Has Players Use Essential Oils Instead Of Performing A Medical Procedure | The Babylon Bee