PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. —
Amanda Seigler, a Lake Worth resident, has spent nearly six years infiltrating Facebook groups to expose parents force-feeding their children with what doctors call a toxic chemical called Miracle Mineral Supplement, or MMS.
– #AntiVaxxer –
- ′Dangerous′ number of vaccines missed, UN report warns | News | DW | 15.07.2019
- Anti-Vaxxers Suit To Stop Religious Exemption Law Denied [POLL] | Bedford, NY Patch
- Anti-Vaxxers Fail to Block New York Law Eliminating Religious Exemptions to Vaccine Requirements
- Unvaccinated Little Girl Nearly Dies from Tetanus After Fall Outside | Katie Joy
- Can Probiotics and Parasites Help Treat Autism? – The Atlantic