There as a boy around 12 years old being dropped off for an egg drop competition. He was excited. He showed me the contraption he made to make sure his egg does not break. I did this event with my scouts and it can be a lot of fun.
His mom as with him. As they were ready to receive him, she tells him “No meltdowns.”
Let that sink in. She told her autistic son not to have a meltdown. …
– Culture & Community –
- Finishing NaNoWriMo And Buying Comics Reading Vlog – YouTube
- Self-Help for Adult Autistics in upcoming Book – YouTube
- Autistic Creations | fierceautie | Redbubble
- Getty Images and Verizon Media award $40,000 in prizes to five photographers, as part of first-ever Disability-Focused Creative Bursary
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!
– Parenting –
- Illinois Girl With Down Syndrome Models For American Girl | Arlington Heights, IL Patch
- "… It has only been about 50 years (if that) since it has become expected for parents to raise their disabled children in the community … | Your Privilege Is Showing
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Child Abuse: EXPOSED! Marrissa Donnell
- Fierce Autistic Advocate: Quackery Exposed: Gluten Free/Casein Free Diet
- Time for punishment – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.