Editor’s note: This story has been updated to include corrected information on when the State Medical Board of Ohio will review and vote on the issue.Ohio appears to be on the verge of allowing patients to buy medicinal marijuana to treat autism, even as researchers who conducted the studies cited by those promoting approval urge caution.The State Medical Board of Ohio’s expert review committee will brief board members on the issue in a meeting tentatively scheduled for August 14. The
– Cannabis –
- Nation’s First Cannabis Cafe Opens for Business | abc13.com
- Mexico Unveiled Its Recreational Cannabis Bill: 8 Things You Need to Know | The Motley Fool
- Meet Pot’s Most Prestigious Brands To Make The Luxury Meets Cannabis Conference Cut
- Marijuana Industry Finally Has The Attention Of Senator McConnell, But Is It Using It Wisely?
- Can marijuana help treat autism symptoms? A new study aims to find out – CNN