Editor’s note: This story has been updated to include corrected information on when the State Medical Board of Ohio will review and vote on the issue.Ohio appears to be on the verge of allowing patients to buy medicinal marijuana to treat autism, even as researchers who conducted the studies cited by those promoting approval urge caution.The State Medical Board of Ohio’s expert review committee will brief board members on the issue in a meeting tentatively scheduled for August 14. The
– Cannabis –
- Report: Marijuana led to 1 in 10 arrests in South Dakota in 2018
- Two Kansas lawmakers walking long road to legalizing medicinal marijuana
- Vermont: Lawmakers Send Marijuana Retail Sales Bill, Automatic Expungement Measure to Governor’s Desk
- NEWS RELEASE: CDFA Launches Cannabis Industry Education and Outreach Campaign Statewide campaign – “This is California Cannabis”
- Uprooted, Weedmaps’ new documentary about California’s road to cannabis legalization, explained.