Just when you thought the hysteria over Tide Pods was the absolute stupidest anyone could get, a story comes along we hear about a religious cult encouraging its members to drink “miracle mineral solution,” also known as bleach, to cure their children’s autism.
Better yet, the group apparently advises mixing it with fruit juice, which actually causes the already dangerous bleach to change into a new subtype, usually used for industrial purposes such as stripping textiles.
The newest cases of bleach being given to autistic children were reported two days ago by The Mirror, which described a police investigation into several families who had been giving their children bleach or turpentine to drink.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Parents are poisoning their children with Bleach | Ban Toxic Cures
- Take Action: Stop Autism Speaks from Dictating Canadian Autism Policy!
- Facebook let anti-vaxxers run rampant with misinformation ads, because money | Daily Stock Dish
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the single leading source of anti-vax ads on Facebook | Ars Technica
- Samoa measles: Death toll rises, schools closed, travel restricted – The Washington Post