Just when you thought the hysteria over Tide Pods was the absolute stupidest anyone could get, a story comes along we hear about a religious cult encouraging its members to drink “miracle mineral solution,” also known as bleach, to cure their children’s autism.
Better yet, the group apparently advises mixing it with fruit juice, which actually causes the already dangerous bleach to change into a new subtype, usually used for industrial purposes such as stripping textiles.
The newest cases of bleach being given to autistic children were reported two days ago by The Mirror, which described a police investigation into several families who had been giving their children bleach or turpentine to drink.
– BS & The Quackery –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- Problems with Adam’s FMT Study | FierceAutie.com