Just when you thought the hysteria over Tide Pods was the absolute stupidest anyone could get, a story comes along we hear about a religious cult encouraging its members to drink “miracle mineral solution,” also known as bleach, to cure their children’s autism.
Better yet, the group apparently advises mixing it with fruit juice, which actually causes the already dangerous bleach to change into a new subtype, usually used for industrial purposes such as stripping textiles.
The newest cases of bleach being given to autistic children were reported two days ago by The Mirror, which described a police investigation into several families who had been giving their children bleach or turpentine to drink.
– BS & The Quackery –
- ‘Archbishop’ of Florida church selling bleach ‘miracle cure’ arrested with son
- Anti-Vaxxer Protesting COVID Tests Berates Officer Who Pulled Her Over: ‘Jesus Is More Powerful Than You’
- Consumers should be alert to new scams during coronavirus crisis
- William Shatner is having a really hard time processing that he’s an ‘old white cis man’
- Alec Baldwin hosts an Instagram live with notorious anti-vaxxer | indy100