A deadly “miracle cure” is resurfacing with potentially fatal consequences.
At least six British police forces have questioned families over allegations children as young as two were forced to drink bleach to “cure” autism, reports the Mirror.
It’s a product sold online called Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS), which has developed a cult-like following of anti-vaxxers for nearly a decade. They claim it can cure diseases like AIDS, cancer, malaria, and autism.
When combined with citric acid as instructed, MMS (28 percent sodium chlorite) creates chlorine dioxide (industrial bleach). The solution is administered orally or via enema.
It’s traced back to an American organization. Genesis II Church, referred to as the “Church of Bleach,” describes itself as a “non-religious church of health and healing,” and has been described as a cult. …
– BS & The Quackery –
- Stop The Deportation Of Vulnerable Autistic Man Osime Brown! | Petition
- Poison Center: Don’t drink bleach to prevent coronavirus | FOX 5 New York
- Science Vs. Pseudoscience: A Brief History of How Scientology’s E-Meter Came Into Existence – Part 2 – The Scientology Money Project
- Quack Myth: Lyme Disease causes Autism | Fierce Autie
- Quack Exposed: Tami Duncan | Fierce Autie