Georgia has the CDC in its backyard to talk up the importance of childhood immunizations, but the anti-vaccine movement gained some high-profile supporters in California with a new law there that requires all public school children receive vaccinations.
Actors Selma Blair and Kirstie Alley blasted the law, which starting next year will no longer allow immunization exemptions based on a religious convictions or “personal belief” that vaccines might be harmful. (Exemptions remain for medical reasons and kids being homeschooled).
Actor Jim Carrey was the most prolific of all in his attacks, unleashing a series of Tweets that called the CDC “corrupt” in the vaccine debate and blasted California Gov. Jerry Brown a “corporate fascist” for signing the bill into law. …
– #AntiVaxxer –
- In Easton, Connecticut, 5G phase out barred due to ‘checking’
- Snapshot | Google News Alert for: autism | Circa June 15, 2008
- Archived | Rolling Stone: Deadly Immunity: Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Investigates the government cover-up of a mercury/autism scandal | Circa Posted Jun 20, 2005
- MMR doctor calls for change in diet to combat autism | Daily Mail Online | Circa February 2007
- Snapshot | About Autism / Spectrum Disorders: Family-Centered Autism Treatments | Circa May 29,2007