I’ve recently gained a new special interest. This little egg with crippling depression is the cutest thing I have seen in a long time. It’s a little yellow yolk who does not want to leave its white…
– Culture & Community –
- What I’ve Learned About Social Expectations At Work Since Starting My Job – Subtle Writes
- Salvador Dalí’s Iconic Deck of Tarot Cards Get Re-Issued: It’s Out Today | Open Culture
- Great Rock Albums of 1986: Jackson Browne- Lives in the Balance | 80smetalman’s Blog
- Let’s spell out Monday – A Dad trying to cope with the loss of his Partner and becoming a single parent.
- Reflections of a broken man – Jake Allen Sharp