The Northampton City Council’s effort to boost vaccination rates so kids don’t get measles — a disease that had been declared eradicated in the U.S. nearly two decades ago but that made a comeback this year — or other dangerous communicable diseases is a no-brainer.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Poll Shows Growing Majority in Colo Want Stricter Vaccine Requirements
- When coronavirus vaccine arrives, 72% of Americans say they’ll get one, survey finds | News | gmtoday.com
- Possible COVID-19 vaccines already taking heat from the anti-vaccine community – The Daily Universe
- New University of Pennsylvania study says Harris County might have drastic rise in COVID-19 cases in next few weeks – ABC13 Houston
- Coronavirus ‘immunity passports’ are a terrible idea that could backfire, experts warn – KTVZ