The Northampton City Council’s effort to boost vaccination rates so kids don’t get measles — a disease that had been declared eradicated in the U.S. nearly two decades ago but that made a comeback this year — or other dangerous communicable diseases is a no-brainer.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Fundraiser by Amanda Seigler Cvt : Let’s Get Fierce Autistics and Allies Started
- Open Letter To NAMI Fresno Board, Members, and Community | Via Eve Reiland
- The open bashing of a teen and using Autistic stigma … is wrong. | Eve Reiland
- Clive de Carle: speaker dropped from conference over ‘autism cure’ claims | Ireland | The Times
- Anti-vaccination groups still crowdfunding on Facebook despite c – WRCBtv.com | Chattanooga News, Weather & Sports