I admit, I sometimes pay a premium at a certain dinner theater chain with a lobby-slash-bar designed to look like classic indie video stores of yore. It’s not only the padded recliners and half-decent grub that keeps me coming back. Nope, it’s the rules.
– Special Interests –
- Hannah Gadsby On ‘Douglas,’ PC Culture, Cher & More – The Reykjavik Grapevine
- David Snape Show 11.10.19 by David Snape | Mixcloud
- And Jouer We Go—More Makeup for the Mature Woman | Atypical 60
- Patti Smith Sings “People Have the Power” with a Choir of 250 Fellow Singers | Open Culture
- Novelist Cormac McCarthy Gives Writing Advice to Scientists … and Anyone Who Wants to Write Clear, Compelling Prose | Open Culture