I admit, I sometimes pay a premium at a certain dinner theater chain with a lobby-slash-bar designed to look like classic indie video stores of yore. It’s not only the padded recliners and half-decent grub that keeps me coming back. Nope, it’s the rules.
– Special Interests –
- 10 Under-the-Radar Movies for Offbeat Times – The New York Times
- Review: ‘Love on the Spectrum’ is kind, but unrepresentative | Spectrum | Autism Research News
- ‘Love on The Spectrum’ Isn’t Perfect, But It’s Worth Watching
- I was bullied for being autistic but photographing animals helped me | Metro News
- Arsames- An Update | 80smetalman’s Blog