The Autistic Self Advocacy Network of Greater Boston prepared this report to provide personal perspectives on behavioral interventions for people with developmental disabilities. These interventions include Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), Floortime, and cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). We believe strongly that people with lived experience can provide well-needed perspective on what works and doesn’t work for them, …
– Autistic Self-Advoacy Network | ASAN –
- Disability rights groups join challenge to ‘public charge’ rule | TheHill
- As Seen On Facebook | Wow, the autistic hate here from William Shatner. | Eve Reiland
- Disability Advocates Decry ‘Public Charge’ Rule Limiting Aid For Immigrants – Disability Scoop
- Sesame Street Must End Their Partnership With Autism Speaks | The Mary Sue
- Sesame Street autism controversy: Julia is a great character, but the show must end its partnership with Autism Speaks.