The history of photography, as most of us know it, has expanded by several thousand images and several more countries, thanks to the launch last month of the Arab Image Foundation’s online archive of photography “from the Middle East, North Africa, and the Arab diaspora dating from the mid-nineteenth century,” as the Getty’s photography blog The Iris reports.
– Special Interests –
- The Magnificent One: how Little Richard’s style shaped David Bowie, Prince and Elton John | Fashion | The Guardian
- Guerilla Aspies podcast 6 – Dr Ria Lina, Scientist, comedian and Mother. – Guerilla Aspies Podcast Autism Aspergers Syndrome Neurodiversity Neurodivergent ASD | Acast
- Sheriff Capitalizes on Netflix’s ‘Tiger King’ Popularity to Reopen Cold Case
- 1,150 Free Movies Online: Great Classics, Indies, Noir, Westerns | Open Culture
- Today, Support Artists Impacted By the Covid-19 Pandemic | Bandcamp Daily