Published on Oct 30, 2018
The phrase, “snake-oil salesmen”, conjures up images of seedy moustache-twirling profiteers, exploiting an unsuspecting public with their cure-all elixirs. A relic of the past, when modern medicine was still in its infancy, and there was very little in the way of regulations to stop them. The truth, however, is that these con artists are still here to this day peddling the same bogus quackery to the same vulnerable people. The only difference now is that instead of spouting their dubious claims on-top of a soap box free of legal consequences, they do it online, hidden behind disclaimers. One such person is “#Candida and parasite elimination specialist”, Danny Glass, who, at the moment, is making a comfortable living producing YouTube videos, in which he tries to convince his audience to drink turpentine. Support Myles through Patreon http://patreon.com/powerm1985 The Quack That Wants You to Drink Paint Stripper https://mylespower.co.uk/2018/10/24/t… Intro Music by Michael ‘Skitch’ Schiciano bio: http://bio.skitchmusic.com soundcloud: http://www.soundcloud.com/skitchstudio Subscribe for SCIENCE! Website: http://www.mylespower.co.uk Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/#!/powerm1985 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/powerm1985 #AlternativeMedicine #Turpentine #MMS
– BS & The Quackery –
- Man Has Raised Only $175 to Stop Ex-Wife from Making Autistic Sons Drink Bleach | David Gee
- #BleachCult Redux | Vegans join anti-vaxx campaign, say children should not be given vaccines as they are made from animal products | W/Note From Eve Reiland
- Parents Are Poisoning Their Kids With Bleach To ‘Cure’ Autism
- Exclusive: Local mom searches for answers after her autistic son dies at school | WPEC
- ‘Ex-Vaxxers’ Speak Out Against New Regulations – The Santa Barbara Independent | Nope, #AntiVaxxers You Be.