TAVARES — The Lake County School Board voted Monday to terminate a Pine Ridge Elementary ESE teacher for allegedly using a water bottle to redirect an autistic, nonverbal student when he failed to follow instructions.The board voted unanimously to fire Cara Sanderlin, who taught autistic students for three years at Pine Ridge in a small classroom of two to four students.Robert Bradshaw, who served as special counsel to the School Board during the proceedings, explained that despite
– Divergent News & Notes –
- I’m New In The Psych Ward | Life 2.0
- Poetry & Prose From The Past | Life 1.0
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.