UPDATE 10:10 p. m. — Sandy Police say Lauryn has been found safe. (KUTV) — A 10-year-old girl is in danger after going missing from Sandy. Lauryn Martin has autism and has a history of wandering off. Police issued an alert on Twitter: MISSING ENDANGERED: Lauryn Martin, 10 year old autistic female, 4’8”, 68 lbs, brown hair, blue eyes, last seen wearing a pink camouflage shirt, grey shorts, pink shoes. Last seen on foot near 500 E 8300 S.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Sadly, anti-vax quacks win one in New Jersey
- From vagina eggs to anti-vaxxers: is it time for an influencer detox? | Life and style | The Guardian
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience