A shared passion for gaming, coupled with the ability to communicate without having to follow in-person social cues, helped bring Chris Lopes and Caleb Stephens out of isolation and become less afraid of meeting people.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Vaccines: TikTok video of Cincinnati doctor Nicole Baldwin goes viral.
- Infantilising Disabled People is a Thing and You’re Probably Unconsciously Doing It.
- Fierce Autie: What is ABA and My Experience
- Henny Kupferstein Is in an Accommodations Bat: Fierce Autistics and Allies Needs Your Help
- “Jewish Neurodivergent Pride” by fierceautie | Redbubble