Trinity has become the first university in Ireland to adopt a new toolkit designed to help people with autism to make the transition from school to university.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Study finds Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s World Mercury Project and Larry Cook’s Stop Mandatory Vaccinations bought 54 percent of the ads – The Washington Post
- Fake News Claim For Autism Speaks Revenue | John Greally
- #ShineOnMax Community-wide Candlelight Vigil for Max Benson, Sunday November 17 | The Aspergian | A Collective of Autistic Voices
- Interview: Mother of son who died after restraint at CA school | The Sacramento Bee
- Autistic Teen Missing Since Friday After Being Allowed To Walk Away From Group Home Has Been Found Safe | KXL