Oh Hell No To ABA!!! – Eve Reiland
People in Tarrant County living with autism now have a new center they can turn to for support.
Merakey, which is one of the nation’s largest providers of special education and human services, announced Monday it opened its first “Autism Center” in Fort Worth to help serve the needs of children and adults with autism.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- How much compliance is too much compliance: Is long-term ABA therapy abuse?: Cogent Psychology: Vol 6, No 1
- Esmeralda Soria named to California homeless task force | The Fresno Bee
- Tanzania’s albinos hacked apart by witchdoctors | Daily Mail Online
- Autistic Allies: Good informative Facebook pages and groups to Like
- As Seen On Facebook | How to abuse Autistics and make a $$$ empire at the same time | Eve Reiland