Oh Hell No To ABA!!! – Eve Reiland
People in Tarrant County living with autism now have a new center they can turn to for support.
Merakey, which is one of the nation’s largest providers of special education and human services, announced Monday it opened its first “Autism Center” in Fort Worth to help serve the needs of children and adults with autism.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Oralism in the Deaf and Autistic Communities | Fierce Autie
- Selena Gomez opens up about bipolar diagnosis, the pandemic – Insider
- Nessa Barrett opens up about bipolar disorder amid online bullying | Dexerto
- Virginia Officials Should Be Ashamed That Feds Had To Investigate How Inmate Starved To Death In Jail – Not Crowing About Consent Decree – Pete Earley
- As an autistic person, Netflix’s Love on the Spectrum let me down | Metro News