Oh Hell No To ABA!!! – Eve Reiland
People in Tarrant County living with autism now have a new center they can turn to for support.
Merakey, which is one of the nation’s largest providers of special education and human services, announced Monday it opened its first “Autism Center” in Fort Worth to help serve the needs of children and adults with autism.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- A communal definition of autism | The Aspergian | A Neurodivergent Collective
- Pathways to good company | Autistic Collaboration
- Whistleblower Alleges Medicare Fraud At Iconic Seattle-Based Health Plan | California Healthline
- In Hamburg, ‘Gesundheit’ Means More Than A Wish For Good Health | California Healthline
- Sen. Grassley Questions UVA Health On Findings From Kaiser Health News Investigation | California Healthline