The year 2019 is notable for the dramatic return of measles, a vaccine-preventable disease, to the United States. Baylor College of Medicine has taken a multidimensional approach to combat this emerging public health crisis.
– Healthcare & Wellness –
- Melania Trump never cared Be Best was ‘hypocritical’: book
- Greta Thunberg says she’s taking a break, but ‘not for long’ – CNN Video
- German Police Investigate Bleach Peddler Kerri Rivera | Fiona O'Leary
- How Donald Trump became an anti-vaxxer – Insider
- Mumps outbreak hits hundreds of students across UK after a fall in children having MMR vaccine – The Union Journal