This forty minute long video is a heart wrenching speech on how bad doctors and vaccines are. They also attack Child Protective Services. They use just the right language to tug at people’s emotions. I am going to debunk each myth as its being said in this video.
Myth: Doctors say you cannot have religion and properly care for your child. You have to worship the State.
You can have religious freedom when raising your child. My family for example. We are Jewish. We are taught that we have the resources to cure any disease or illness, we just have to find it. Not vaccinating is not a religious observance. If you do not vaccinate, you are violating Jewish law. The most important thing is preserving human life. “It is a religious precept to desecrate the Sabbath for any person afflicted with an illness that may prove dangerous; he who is zealous is praiseworthy while he who asks questions sheds blood.” (Shulhan Arukh, Orah Hayyim 328:2) The Christians and Catholics have the same books that we study. …
– BS & The Quackery –
- Facebook removes groups promoting fake cures after BI investigation – Business Insider
- Don’t OUT Autistic Kids | Just SAY NO To the Halloween Blue Bucket | How the Trick-or-treat Pumpkin Bucket Is Being Used to Raise Awareness
- Autism Canada doesn’t endorse ‘singling out children’ with blue Halloween buckets | Lifestyle from CTV News
- Religious vaccine objections can’t be traced to biblical sources, scholars say | CBC News
- Medical claims, unproven treatments spread in closed Facebook groups