Climate protesters have left the Garzweiler coal mine a day after around 1,000 activists broke through police lines and occupied the site. They were highlighting what they say is Germany’s inaction on climate change.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- How much compliance is too much compliance: Is long-term ABA therapy abuse?: Cogent Psychology: Vol 6, No 1
- Esmeralda Soria named to California homeless task force | The Fresno Bee
- Tanzania’s albinos hacked apart by witchdoctors | Daily Mail Online
- Autistic Allies: Good informative Facebook pages and groups to Like
- As Seen On Facebook | How to abuse Autistics and make a $$$ empire at the same time | Eve Reiland