Climate protesters have left the Garzweiler coal mine a day after around 1,000 activists broke through police lines and occupied the site. They were highlighting what they say is Germany’s inaction on climate change.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- Would You Trust Your Child With This Anti-Vax Ex-Doctor?
- From The Archives | e-speaks Autism Speaks Newsletter | Circa May 9, 2008
- The Archives | e-speaks Newsletter from Autism Speaks | Circa October 10, 2008
- Mumps Cases Hit Decade High In England In The Wake Of Anti-Vaxxer Misinformation | IFLScience
- Vaccines can prevent fatal complications from measles, study affirms | | foxcarolina.com