Climate protesters have left the Garzweiler coal mine a day after around 1,000 activists broke through police lines and occupied the site. They were highlighting what they say is Germany’s inaction on climate change.
– Divergent News & Notes –
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: But you still see us as a bad thing. …
- #BILLYMANNRECEIPTS | @BILLYMANN: Autism … It’s the magic juice that runs my engine, not just my meltdowns.
- Yeah, @AutismSpeaks, you want us to suck up your lie? Really, Millions of Autistics support you? That’s … creative. | Eve Reiland
- Why Autism Speaks Doesn’t Speak For Me (Circa 2013)
- Hill Hodgepodge: Pelosi Draws From Democrats, GOP And Trump For Drug Plan | California Healthline